Diamond Glass Decorative Paint Class (Live Streaming Online Class from Los Angeles, California )
October 24, 2020 12pm - 2pm (PDT)
*** 3pm - 5pm Eastern Time (US and Canada) ***
On October 24, 2020 will be your opportunity to WATCH AND LEARN how I install my Diamond Glass technique from the gorgeous LA home of TI and Tiny Harris. This class will be a LIVE demonstration of a Diamond Glass Installation and all the Do’s and Don’ts of working with this product. You will learn how to create Diamond Glass Glue that can be matched to any color. You will also learn how to make custom colored crystals, as well as, gain knowledge of tools and machinery used to install this technique.
I will be STREAMING LIVE!!! It’s gonna be a great class, packed with decorative painting demos and sample making. You will be able to interact with me, ask questions, participate in group discussions and network with other creatives in class. All students will receive 1 Diamond Glass sample board after class. So, if you’re an Artist, Painter, Designer or just want to learn how to create this amazing wall technique, then this is the Workshop for you!!! I look forward to seeing you in class.
***Required Download - Zoom App (free)***
You will receive a private link and password via email on October 23, 2020.
*** These classes are Online only via Zoom, materials and supplies are not required to take class. Materials, supplies, tools and machinery will not be shipped to you be for class. ***
What is Diamond Glass?
Diamond Glass is small clear crushed glass, mixed with crystals , that is applied to a heavy bodied adhesive. We will learn how to tint the adhesive into beautiful metallic colors. iThis technique gives you the ultimate 'BLING' on any surface. It's bling surpasses the shimmer and shine of any glitter wall. This technique is so stunning and amazinglay beautiful, your clients will be sure to love it. It's the perfect touch of opulence in any space!!
This training class will cover:
1. This training class will focus specifically on the installation of Diamond Glass on ceilings and walls.
2. You will learn how to qualify your clients over the phone, to make sure that the Diamond Glass is the appropriate technique for their home, office, or commercial space.
3. You'll learn how to properly prep and cover surfaces for your projects.
4. You will learn how to use machinery and tools for a proper installation.
5. You will learn about all protective gear, safety goggles and breathing respirators.
7. You will watch a live demo of a Diamond Glass Installation.
8. You will receive a materials list and ordering information for all product & supplies
**No Refunds** Please email me to reschedule.