Metallic Diamond Glass Workshop hosted by Edgerrin James
2 Day Class
March 21, 2020 and March 28, 2020
One Kitchen and Lounge in Miami,Florida
(Address will be disclosed upon class enrollment)
11am - 7pm
I’m so excited to annouce my new Paint Partnership with NFL Superstar... Edgerrin James. He will be hosting my Diamond Glass Master Class at Miami’s newest hot spot.... ONE Kitchen & Lounge!!! This will be a once in a lifetime opportunity to LEARN how to install my Metallic Black Diamond Glass technique. You will learn how to create Metallic Diamond Glass Glue that can be matched to any metallic color. I will be offering the class on February 29th and March 1st. It’s gonna be a full day packed with decorative painting, music, food and fun!!! This is a HANDS ON Workshop!! Please come prepared to learn, create and work beacuse you WILL be working. Paint clothes and shoes are MANDATORY. So, if you’re an Artist, Painter, Designer or just want to learn how to create this amazing wall technique, then this is the Workshop for you!!! I look forward to seeing you in MIAMI!!
What is Diamond Glass?
Diamond Glass is small clear crushed glass, mixed with crystals , that is applied to a heavy bodied adhesive. We will learn how to tint the adhesive into beautiful metallic colors. iThis technique gives you the ultimate 'BLING' on any surface. It's bling surpasses the shimmer and shine of any glitter wall. This technique is so stunning and amazinglay beautiful, your clients will be sure to love it. It's the perfect touch of opulence in any space!!
This training class will cover:
1. This training class will focus specifically on the installation of Diamond Glass on ceilings, walls and accessories.
2. You will learn how to qualify your clients over the phone, to make sure that the Diamond Glass is the appropriate technique for their home, office, or commercial space.
3. You'll learn how to properly prep and cover surfaces for your projects.
4. You'll complete 1 Metallic Black Diamond Glass Sample Board and 1 Metallic Pearl Diamond Glass Sample to show your clients, family and friends.
5. You will learn how to use machinery and tools for a proper installation.
6. You will learn about all protective gear, safety goggles and breathing respirators.
7. You will learn how to create custom metallic colors. You will be installing Metallic Pearl Diamond Glass on the walls and Metallic Black Diamond Glass.
Before Pictures of ONE Nightclub