JOIN ME LIVE!!
Champagne GlamRock Class (Live Streaming Online Class) Via Zoom App
July 23, 2020
12pm - 2pm Eastern Time (US and Canada)
I’m so excited to annouce my Virtual GlamRock Class, streaming LIVE from FauxDecor Design Studio. This will be your opportunity to WATCH AND LEARN how I install my GlamRock technique, using Champagne GlamRock. This class will be a LIVE demonstration of GlamRock and all the Do’s and Don’ts of working with this product. You will learn how to create custom canvases, walls and ceilings using this unique product. It’s gonna be a great class, packed with decorative painting demos and sample making. So, if you’re an Artist, Painter, Designer or just want to learn how to create this amazing wall technique, then this is the Workshop for you!!! I look forward to seeing you in class.
***Required Download - Zoom App (free)***
You will receive a private link and password via email on July 22, 2020.
GlamRock is a beautiful technique that can be installed almost everywhere. It's not Paint!! It's not Plaster!! GlamRock is actually thinly shaved pieces of rock. In this workshop you will learn how to apply GlamRock to walls and ceilings. I will teach you how to infuse Color into a GlamRock finish, as well as, Glitter and Metallics. You will be given a How-To guide, with specific installation instructions. Also, you have the option to work along with me and create a beautiful GlamRock Sample. This sample can be used to sell GlamRock to designers and clients. GlamRock is so stunning, your designers will be sure to select it for their projects, and your clients will be sure to love it in their home. It's the perfect touch of opulence in any space!!
This training class will cover:
1. This training class will focus specifically on the installation of GlamRock on ceilings and walls.
2. You will learn how to qualify your clients over the phone, to make sure that GlamRock is the appropriate technique for their home, office, or commercial space.
3. You'll learn how to properly prep and cover surfaces for your projects.
4. You'll create a GlamRock sample to show your clients.
5. You will learn how to combine different mediums to custom tint GlamRock.
6. You will learn about all protective gear, safety goggles and breathing respirators.
7. You will learn how to protect GlamRock, using various topcoats.